Discover your career at Karpinski Engineering
Join a team of problem-solvers and relationship builders. Be part of a culture of technical excellence and dedicated client service.
At Karpinski Engineering, we provide clients with building engineering and related services, focusing on the healthcare, education, and commercial markets. Our teams work on one-of-a-kind projects for premier institutions and local communities. They solve clients' toughest building engineering challenges. Their work makes a lasting impact on people's lives.
Experienced Technical Professionals
In addition to the priority openings listed below, we welcome applications from experienced technical professionals whose background aligns with our services and core markets.
We look for individuals who, in addition to their technical expertise:
- Consistently deliver on their commitments to clients and colleagues
- Communicate clearly and effectively, to help the entire team succeed
- Continually advance their knowledge and help those around them grow
- Bring passion and energy to their area of technical expertise
- For senior-level engineers: Have the capacity and desire to lead teams and mentor junior staff
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter using the upload menu on the left. Select "General" in the dropdown menu. Please combine documents into one file.
- Resume: Summarize your areas of expertise, professional experience and accomplishments, professional licenses/industry certifications, and preferred office location.
- Cover letter: Tell us about yourself, describing some of your key accomplishments and core skills.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.
Project Engineer, Electrical
Do you want to use your technical skills to solve people’s problems?
A Project Engineer, Electrical helps clients achieve their building project goals while growing technically and professionally.
As a Project Engineer, you’ll work on an engineering team through the lifecycle of a building project. Responsibilities include design, system calculations, equipment selection, construction documents, project specifications, probable cost estimates, and coordination with other disciplines. You may also assist with system evaluations and technical reports.
Through the projects you serve on, you’ll deepen your knowledge of power distribution, lighting, and fire alarm systems. You’ll see projects take shape in the field, and you’ll develop your understanding of how design impacts construction. As your knowledge and skills advance, you’ll have opportunities for increased project management and leadership.
At Karpinski Engineering, you’ll work with colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement. You’ll be mentored by a senior engineer, and you’ll mentor engineers and/or interns. Because we believe that our technical staff is integral to business development initiatives, you’ll have opportunities to participate.
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited college
• 2-5 years of experience in the building engineering industry
• Skilled in AutoCAD and Revit
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable working in a team environment
• Responsive to both internal and external clients
• Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with engineering design for healthcare and higher education clients
• Experience with alternative project delivery methods
How to apply: Use the file uploader in the left-hand column to submit your cover letter and resume. They can be combined into one file.