Discover your career at Karpinski Engineering
Join a team of problem-solvers and relationship builders. Be part of a culture of technical excellence and dedicated client service.
At Karpinski Engineering, we provide clients with building engineering and related services, focusing on the healthcare, education, and commercial markets. Our teams work on one-of-a-kind projects for premier institutions and local communities. They solve clients' toughest building engineering challenges. Their work makes a lasting impact on people's lives.
Experienced Technical Professionals
In addition to the priority openings listed below, we welcome applications from experienced technical professionals whose background aligns with our services and core markets.
We look for individuals who, in addition to their technical expertise:
- Consistently deliver on their commitments to clients and colleagues
- Communicate clearly and effectively, to help the entire team succeed
- Continually advance their knowledge and help those around them grow
- Bring passion and energy to their area of technical expertise
- For senior-level engineers: Have the capacity and desire to lead teams and mentor junior staff
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter using the upload menu on the left. Select "General" in the dropdown menu. Please combine documents into one file.
- Resume: Summarize your areas of expertise, professional experience and accomplishments, professional licenses/industry certifications, and preferred office location.
- Cover letter: Tell us about yourself, describing some of your key accomplishments and core skills.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Senior Project Engineer, Electrical helps clients achieve their building project goals – tackling tough engineering challenges and delivering creative solutions.
0-2 years experience in the Building Construction Industry.
Participate in the design of the electrical systems for healthcare facilities, commercial/financial buildings, hospitality facilities, and educational institutions.
A Project Engineer, Electrical helps clients achieve their building project goals while growing technically and professionally.
Karpinski Engineering’s Building Performance and Sustainability department provides a variety of services to our clients associated with energy/water efficiency and green building certification.