Karpinski Engineering Announces Staff Promotions
At the close of 2015, Karpinski Engineering announced several staff promotions and transitions.
- Adam Butauski (top row, second from left) was promoted to Senior Project Engineer, Electrical. “Working with him has been a joy,” said Senior Project Engineer Shawn Callahan. He praised Adam for being a mentor and a problem-solver, as well as innovative and accountable.
- Katie Lee, PE (bottom right) was promoted to Senior Project Engineer, Mechanical. Katie is great with clients, said Principal Ken Borah. She is tenacious about getting things right for them. “Client service is number 1 for Katie,” Ken said.
- Erica Lesch (top row, third from left) has taken on additional responsibilities as a Marketing Assistant. She consistently rises to the challenges she is given, according to Principal Frank Eisenhower.
- Rachel Macedonia (top left) continues to contribute to business development in the Columbus region, and her new title, Business Development and Marketing Coordinator, reflects her role. “People just love to be around her,” Frank Eisenhower said. Rachel’s “attitude and outlook on the company and the business…is so positive that people just gravitate toward her.”
- Kyle Shock (top right) was promoted to Project Engineer, Mechanical. Ken Borah described Kyle as an “unbelievable performer.” He is moving extremely fast in his career, said Ken. “Expect great things from him in his service to KE as a firm and, more importantly, to our clients.”
- Steve Tepley (bottom row, second from left) was promoted to Project Engineer, Technology. Steve “stepped up when the team needed him,” said Director of Technology Tom Gilliland.
- Sarah Terborg, PE (bottom left) was promoted to Senior Project Engineer, Mechanical. Clients consistently ask for Sarah to be on their project, said Frank Eisenhower. She listens to them and takes care of their problems.
No comments posted/published.