Karpinski Engineering announces staff promotions
Six staff members received promotions at Karpinski Engineering’s 2014 State of the Company address.
- Matt Nutter, PE (top left) was promoted to Senior Project Engineer, Electrical. Matt works on higher education and complex projects, and he readily takes on new responsibilities, according to Senior Vice President Brian David.
- Matt Priebe (top center) was promoted to Senior Project Engineer, Electrical. His work includes corporate and laboratory projects, and he has become one of Karpinski Engineering’s experts on designing for K-12 schools.
- Jeremy Woodward (top right) was promoted to Senior Project Engineer, Electrical. In addition to his exceptional capacity as an engineer, Jeremy is outstanding in his service to clients and colleagues, said Associate Jeremy Bowers.
- Brendan Hall, PE, LEED AP BD+C (bottom left) was promoted to Project Engineer, Mechanical. Brendan has been active in advancing Karpinski Engineering’s work in BIM and energy modeling. He also coordinates the mechanical staff for Karpinski Engineering University – KE’s in-house continuing education program.
- Keith Johnson, PE (bottom center) was promoted to Project Engineer, Mechanical. He says “yes” to get the job done, said Principal Ken Borah.
- Jeremiah Smith (bottom right) was promoted to Mechanical Designer. Jeremiah brings a diverse background, and he has advanced in the profession because of his desire and capability, commented Mark Harrington, Vice President of NY Operations.
No comments posted/published.